Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Week Three: Illustration Workshop

This has definitely been the best lesson so far I really enjoyed myself, although I did find it hard work to begin with as haven't really done as much drawing as I would have liked over the summer.

This is something I ma going to take the time to practice this at any opportunity, so when I am now drawing  ideas in my sketchbook I am going to take the time to do them in the style I was taught. This week I am now going to begin to research the word I have been given for my concept which is: Twister. I am also going to work in my own time to continue working on things that I think influence me personally in this project.

Below are some images of the process we under took during our workshop on Monday and some of my successful outcomes:








No comments:

Post a Comment