Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Week Two: Trip to The Tate Modern

I did really enjoy the trip to The Tate Modern as they have some really amazing things that are very influential, however there were some pieces there that I really couldn't either understand or get into however I did try.

I did take the time to sit and draw a number of the things I found influential, however a few of the artists such as Bruce Davidson's photography work I didn't feel that I could really draw it and recreate it so it shows it justice, so I decided to look into his work in my own time, which lead me to moving on to something I am interested in my self which is New York Architecture but Bruce Davidson's work definitely sparked the idea.

Below are some photographs of what I have been working with in my sketchbook:






No comments:

Post a Comment