Monday, October 18, 2010

Lesson Four: Preparation For Power Point Presentation

Today's lesson was really stressful to begin with as I didn't quite understand what they were asking of us as a group. But everything started to fall into place the more images I collected associated with the word twisted. I think that the reason I was struggling was because I was thinking too much into what I was doing trying to come up with a concept before researching enough.

However as soon as we grasped an idea as to what we were really being asked to do I found it a lot easier to work with my group rather than us just concentrating on a slide each, and at that point everything was a lot faster and looked a lot better for combining our strengths.

The photographs below show how we built up the mood boards that will become parts of our slides and gradually added more things to each one, such as samples and drawings:
















No comments:

Post a Comment