Sunday, November 7, 2010

Week Five: Our Power Point Presentation

I found that our power point presentation went well, we were the first out of the groups to go up and present, and although it was nerve racking as, I was pleased with the result.

The only criticism we got for our power point was that in our original slide show we hadn't included images of the final stuck down mood boards, this was because we had brought them with us and believed we would be able to just show the originals, which we did, but they had a point, it didn't feel as if it had a final outcome on the slide show.

After watching every ones PowerPoint's and listening to the feed back that they were receiving I learned a lot about presentation, how key text in a particular font can tie your slide show together to give a professional pattern throughout the slides. If I was going to do this again this is something that I would consider.





No comments:

Post a Comment